WESTMINSTER ART SHOW & SALE
Dates are January 9, 2023, through Apr 17, 2023
LOCATION: Westminster Village, 12000 N 90th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Intake of new artworks will be at the same time, Monday, JAnuary 9, 2023. The Village is located at 12000 N. 90th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Drop off your work on the second floor. A reception table is located just off the stairway and elevators. All works meeting hanging requirements will be accepted. Your assistance in hanging this show would be appreciated. Many hands make the show hang faster. You will probably be able to leave for home around 1:30 on Monday. Thank you for considering to help.
Artists may submit up to five (5) pieces. entry fees: $10 for 1-2, $15 for 3, $20 for 4, and $25 for 5. (May checks payable to “Scottsdale Artists League”. Bring your hold harmless and entry fee at the time of submission. No participation refunds will be given. You must be current in your membership dues.
Make checks payable to “Scottsdale Artists League”. No participation refunds will be given.
- Bring your hold harmless and entry fee at time of submission.
- You must have attended 3 meetings and be current in your membership dues. New members are exempt from 3 meeting rule.
- Artwork must be either original work, dry point, etching, monotype, limited edition print orgiclée. No other form of copies will be accepted. Artwork can be 2-D or 3-D.
- All hanging works must have screw eyes or D-rings with picture wire in place suitable for hanging.
- Gallery wrapped canvas are acceptable, but must be finished on all sides.
- 3-D works must be provided with suitable base or pedestal by artist.
- All artwork must be for sale. SAL will not accept any work that was sold before the show. Donation will be 20% for a Foundation associated with Westminster Village and is tax exempt so if your artwork is sold, be sure to collect documentation. 10% will go to Scottsdale Artists League Scholarship Fund with the remaining 70% being for the artist.
- The show will hang for three months and will be an on-going event. This show ends June 13, 2022. Pick up time will be from 10AM to noon that day, with the next show submissions occurring at the same time.
All sales transactions will be handled internally by SAL and when sold, the artwork will be removed by staff and saved for the buyer. The artist will be notified and arrangements made to replace the sold piece.
Westminster Village will hold a reception for Artists, family and friends and Residents and their family and guests on Saturday, January 14, 2023 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM. Please come to support the exhibiting artists. Hope to see you there.
For the Prospectus Click herehttps://r4x1fd.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/WMV-prospectus-Jan-2023.pdf
For the Hold-Harmless agreement click herehttps://r4x1fd.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/WMV-HOLD-HARMLESS.pdf
Questions? Contact Barbarann Mainzer, 603-361-8358, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a part of the show at Westminster Village!