The Scottsdale Artist’s School Fine Arts Show
July 18, 2020 – August 1, 2020
Location: 3720 N Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Entry fee is $35.00 for 1 to 3 paintings. Checks to be made payable to the “Scottsdale Artists League.”
– Bring your entries with payment (cash or check) and hold harmless form to the Scottsdale Artist’s School Saturday, July 18th between 10:00 and 12:00 Noon. No late arrivals will be accepted. The three general meeting rule will be waived due to the pandemic.
– The jury process will be between 3:00 and 4:00 PM. No late arrivals will be accepted.
– If you are entering an oil painting, make sure it is completely dry. 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional art will be judged. All artwork must hang on the walls and fit on pedestals provided by Scottsdale Artists’ School. Artwork must be ready to hang with 2 screw-eyes or D-rings with wire in place suitable to hang. This must be accomplished prior to July 18th, or your work will not be judged acceptable. Maximum size for 2-D artwork is 18”x
24”, unframed. 3-D maximum weight is 50 pounds and maximum dimensions should be no larger than 24” high or wide.
– Scottsdale Artists League will present a $500.00 Scholarship Award redeemable at the Scottsdale Artists’ School for Best of Show. There will be $100.00 awarded to First Place, $75.00 for Second Place, and $50.00 for Third Place. Honorable Mentions awards will be ribbons only.
– All entries are made at the risk of the entrant. Care and caution will be taken in the handling of all artworks, but neither Scottsdale Artists’ School nor Scottsdale Artists League will be liable for any loss or damage to any entry. Hold Harmless Forms must be signed. 20% of the sale proceeds
will go to the Scottsdale Artists League and 10% to the Scottsdale Artists’ School. The remaining 70% will go to the artist. All sales transactions will be handled internally by SAL and any painting that sells cannot be picked up until August 1, 2020.