Dates: Saturdays and Sundays: March 7/8, 14/15, 21/22, 28/29
Time: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: 1201 N Gavin Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85008 M
SAL is once again organizing a paint-out at the Desert Botanical Gardens (DBG). This year participants will need to adhere to stringent guidelines of what they expect from us. Some of these include:
- Paintout member’s art should be freestanding and cannot block any passageway or set up in the garden beds or lean anything against any walls or benches.
- You may only bring in one easel, one chair, and your painting supplies.
- Lunch must be eaten in the café areas. You can bring lunch with you.
- You may display 3 sellable paintings and be working on a fourth.
- All artists need to be painting on the piece that is displayed on the easel. You may wish to begin a few paintings ahead to be completed at the DBG.
- You must wear the Scottsdale Artist League Shirt, that will be made available and wear your name badge. No exceptions.
The deadline for submitting your Hold Harmless Form and entry fee is February 10, 2020. You can either delivered at the General Meeting or postmarked by that date. The first 30 applicants will be accepted.
All questions should be answered by fully reading the Prospectuses.
Questions? Contact one of the Show Committee Members:
- Pamela Shearer, firstname.lastname@example.org 480-628-2072
- Sharon Elliott, email@example.com 602-361-1794
- Leslie Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org 602-818-2406
- Robin Schweitzer, email@example.com 602-849-2614