ASU Gammage Auditorium Show Oct. 24 – Dec. 10, 2019
Location: 1200 E Forest Avenue, Tempe, AZ
The ASU Gammage Auditorium Show will be a hung gallery, juried show from October 24 – December 10, 2019. The usual member requirements apply (Membership paid up and attended three (3) meetings in a 13 month period).
The Contribution will be 20% to the SAL Scholarship Fund and 80% to the Artist.
To apply for the show:
- email three (3) digital/pdf photos of your 2-dimensional art to: email@example.com.
- Mail a completed Hold Harmless Form to: Robin Schweitzer, 18024 15th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85022, ATTN: ASU Gammage. Must be mailed no later than October 10, 2019.
- Entry fees are non-fundable. Click on the Prospectus for more information.
If the artwork is accepted, you will be notified by email. See the show Prospectus below for complete details.
Click on the following link for the show prospectus: Prospectus
Click on the following link for the show Hold Harmless agreement: Hold Harmless
Question? Please contact the Show Committee :
- Robin Schweitzer, 602-849-2614 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie Austin, 602-818-2406 – email@example.com
- Patricia Leonard, 480-205-9111 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Curran, 480-232-4917 – email@example.com