Old Adobe Mission Show
March 29, 30 & 31, 2019
Location: Old Adobe Mission, 3817 N. Brown Ave., Scottsdale
Show Hours: Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM-5:00 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Evening public reception on Friday 5-7pm. You are expected to furnish a small hors d’oevres plate. SAL will provide the beverages.
- Artists may deliver and hang or display their pieces beginning at 8:30 AM on Friday.
- Set up must be complete and ready for the start of show times.
- The displays will be outside on the patio and/or under the portico.
- Each evening SAL members (or their representatives) must move all art inside and then back again in the morning.
- The Mission will close promptly at 5:00 PM except on Friday for the reception.
- Entrance fee is $25.00. You may pay for more than one type of space, ( i.e. one panel and one table).
- Each artist will be assigned a 34” wide and 50” tall panel or be allowed to enter 3) 3-D pieces or have 4 linear feet of table space.
- Artists may provide their own table or display space, not to exceed 4 linear feet. SAL will NOT be providing tables, pedestals or easels.
- All tables should be covered with a black cloth to the floor. Please review the site map and indicate preferred location. First paid applicants to get first choice of space.
- Artists are encouraged to spend time at their display where they can actively create new work and engage with the public. Plein air painting is strongly encouraged.
- All hanging work must have screw eyes or d-rings with picture wire. No sawtooth hangers. No exceptions.
- All work should be labeled with a SAL provided title card on the back and a second card for identification on the panel. Please have these made out in advance.
- The 3 meeting requirement will be in effect.
- SAL supplied inventory sheets must be used and complete. Please have these filled out in advance.
- Each participant is expected to work at least one 2 ½ hour shift during the sale hours.
- Wear your SAL name tag and/or T-shirt.
- Sale contributions are: 20% to the Mission, 10% SAL and 70% to the artist
- Click here for the Show Prospectus
- Click here for the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Click here for the SAL inventory sheet. Please have these filled out in advance.
Questions? Contact Barbarann Mainzer – VP of Shows 603-361-8358 firstname.lastname@example.org