Board & Batten Show and Sale
One Day: October 19, 2019
Location: 4012 East Palm Street, Mesa, AZ 85215
Set up Hours: Saturday, October 19 between 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Show/Sale Hours: Saturday From 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM (same day as set up)
- You are responsible for representing your own art work.
- The displays are on the patio. In case of inclement weather, white tents will be necessary.
- Entrance fee is $25.00 and will include up to three panels. See prospectus for details.
- All hanging work must have screw eyes or d-rings with picture wire. No sawtooth hangers. No exceptions.
- All work should be labeled with a SAL provided title card on the back and a second card for identification on the panel. Please have these made out in advance.
- The 3 meeting requirement will be in effect, except for new members.
- SAL supplied inventory sheets must be used and complete. Please have these filled out in advance.
- Wear your SAL name tag
- Sale contributions are: 20% to the restaurant, 10% SAL and 70% to the artist
- Click here for the Show Prospectus
- Click here for the Hold Harmless Agreement
- Click here for the SAL inventory sheet. Please have these filled out in advance.
Questions? Contact Robin Schweitzer 602-849-2614